- ATA White Belt (2010)
- Level 3 Certified Instructor (2014) (300+ hours of teaching)
- Level 2 Specialty Trainer (2014) (200+ hours of teaching)
- Level 1 Trainer Instructor (2012) (100+ hours of teaching)
- Red Collar Trainee (2011)
- “Break Like A Master” seminar with Sr. Master Scott Skiles, Orlando, FL
- Trained w/ Grand Master In Ho Lee (Sept., 2013) Master Black’s ATA, Lakewood, CO
- Trained w/ Ch. Master Thor and other Region 109 Masters at Rocky Mountain Workout, Estes Park, CO (2011, 2012 & 2014)
- Success Kit Training with Master Greg Moody, Lakewood, CO (2011)
- Mrs. Kenney helps organize and instruct at our school’s Summer Camps at Master Black’s ATA
- Mrs. Kenney is one of our new Sci Tech STEM instructors – attended Sr. Master Landgren-Lee’s presentation in Westminster (August 2014)
- Single Ssahng Jeol Bong (2014)
- Brazilian Juijitsu (BJJ) (2014)
- Tournament Judge (Level 1 Chevron)
- Judge, scorekeeper and competitor at several in-school, regional and national tournaments in Denver, Las Vegas (Nationals) and Little Rock (Worlds) (2011-2014)
Ms. Kenney is pictured here with Mrs. Sun C. Lee, CEO of the ATA (and wife of our founder Eternal Grand Master H.U. Lee)
B.S. Elementary Education
University of Phoenix (2012)
Additional college semesters at:
Black Hills State University (2005-09) Business Management emphasis
University of Nevada-Las Vegas (2003-05) Liberal Arts studies emphasis
Mrs. Kenney, is originally from San Diego, and has lived around the world with her parents (military) which included Colorado, North and South Dakota, Alabama, Nevada and Guam. She loves working with our Karate Kids (6-12 year olds) and she is a local elementary school teacher. She is a great example of organization, focus, and perseverance. She originally started her martial arts career in 2002 with the World Taekwondo Association and continued for more than 10 years also studying Jukite Jujitsu (blue belt) and Shorin Rye Karate (green belt).
Her ATA goals are to earn her black collar certification, develop and integrate a comprehensive “hands-on” self defense program at Master Black’s ATA and compete as a future 2nd degree black belt. Mrs. Kenney is married, enjoys traveling and gardening.
Pictured here with her mom, who is a 2nd degree (recommended) black belt in the Kansas City area.