- 2nd Degree Black Belt (2010)
- 1st Degree Black Belt (2009)
- Joined ATA Jan. 2008
- Black Collar Certified Instructor (2013) (min. 300+ hours of teaching)
- Level 2 Specialty Trainer (2013) (200+ hours of teaching)
- Level 1 Trainer Instructor (2012) (100+ hours of teaching)
- Red Collar Trainee (2011)
- Trained w/ Grand Master In Ho Lee (Sept., 2013) Master Black’s ATA, Lakewood, CO
- Trained w/ Ch. Master Thor, Sr. Master Black and other Region 109 Masters at Rocky Mountain Workout, Estes Park, CO (2011, 2012 & 2013)
- Elite Instruction Seminar with CM Dan Thor and CM Droege, Aurora, CO 2013
- Tournament Judge (Level 3 Chevron)
- Regular judge and competitor at both in-school and regional tournaments in the Denver Metro Area, Las Vegas and Orlando Nationals. Attended 2012 World Championships and Master Ceremony.
D.C. Logan School of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO (1993)
B.S. Biology (neurobiology), Colorado State University, Fort Collins (1989)
Owner Dr. Jeff Anderson
Dr. Anderson, originally from Lakewood, CO, loves working with all our students and has recently been a key player for our daytime adult classes and early Saturday morning training with the kids. He models a nurturing yet strong tact with our students. He is thorough, well prepared and a resource of information.
His ATA goals include keeping his ATA certification up-to-date with continuing ed, begin working on his protech certifications and to continue to compete as a 3rd degree while diligently training toward higher rank. Dr. Anderson is married with one child and all are black belts in our ATA Martial Arts. On a side note, Dr. Anderson also plays keyboards in his band Drifting Tricky and can be found on the sidelines cheering his daughter in her color guard performances at Bear Creek H.S.
Family photo from 2009